Where was my father
I felt like a hot burning volcano
Ready to erupt, I lived my life,
Without my father, but did I give a fuck?
Where was my father
I felt like a helpless sick fish
At the bottom of the sea, did he leave?
Because of his incompetence or did he leave because of me?
Where was my father
I had to fend for myself
Learn how to tie my shoes, play sports
Or kiss a girl, even learned how to
Open a rubber, all he wanted to do was drink; all he wanted to do was drink
Smoke, get high
And thought he was a love, you were
A coward, wimp, a faggot undercover
Where was my father
When I needed him for a test
When all my dreams were laid to rest
I felt hopeless with pain, like a hard knife in my chest…
Where was my father
When I started to cry, but no tears came down my face
You was a loser and waste
Um, um, um is that victory I taste
Where was my father
When I had a shitty diaper and late night cries
Late night hunger pains, headaches that’s off the chain
I worried my mother half to death, damn near sent her insane
Where was my father
I don’t know where my father was, but I know he is dead
I thought I forgave him a long time ago, but the question is still in my head
Where was my father
So what do I do?
Should I forgive and forget
And stop feeling sorrow that nigga is my past and I continue to strive for tomorrow
Where was my father
So this chapter in my book
About was my father has come to a complete stop
He has a hella drinker but a father um, um, um, I think not
Man-Man
Copyright © 2010
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment