Saturday, September 18, 2010

Think outside the “BOX”

Well,
The minute I inform my mind
That there is a ‘Box’ to think out of,
Then there’s a strong possibility
And high probability,
That my mind might find a way
Back to that ‘Box’
Can you imagine
How much energy I’d have to waste
Just to keep my mind
Outside the ‘Box’?
(Yeah- O.K)
How ‘bout
Instead of taking my mind
Outside the ‘Box’
You simply just take the ‘Box’
Outside your mind
Becuz…                   
In my mind
There is no ‘Box’
There are no angles to come from
Or walls to lean on
There are no floors to walk on
Or celling’s to reach for
 There are no
Doors to open
Windows to crack
Steps to climb
With railings to grab
Naw-
My mind is a U-N-I Verse
With nothing but
Space and opportunity

Do you want to know what’s on my mind?
Close your eyes

RAP
Copyright © 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment