Monday, September 6, 2010

A Breath From Heaven (My Angels)

Welcome back to what?
A cost containment day what the f___
Yeah I thought you would agree
Yet My Angels took the time to set me free
For a few hours (at least) A Breath from Heaven, this has to be!
To be or not to be that is the question?
Well, I guess I’ll be
Being me it’s hard as hell you see
Caring the spirit de corps of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha & Confucius, man its difficult at times
Being the God-Man of today, is one hell of a fine
Living in a corrupt system that says you’re guilty as sin
Daring you to rise again
But like the phoenix from the ashes “here I go again”
The beat goes on because the beat is strong
Elevating my thoughts, increasing my soul 32 years later now the truth can be told
Allah is great, Allah is good sending these beautiful Angels (Kris, Yamu, Halima & Anna) so I will know
A breath from Heaven, yeah that’s cool…

Wayne B.B
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment