Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jayonce [Jay + Beyonce and combination of their songs - this is funny!]

Excuse me Miss, I think I’ve seen you before
Is it De Ja Vu?
I’m looking for a Bonnie to my Clyde, are you?
Looking for a Soldier too?
I like girls, girls, girls I’m going to keep it real
If we’re crazy in love I’ll pay your bills, bills, bills
I’m not the bug-a-boo type I’ll let you live you see
I’ll give it to you it you’ll cater to me
I’ll never go through your videophone & check your text
But the minute you start telling me you’re irreplaceable
I’m on the next
I want to upgrade you & buy you girl’s best friend
You’re my sunshine & we ride to the very end
I am a survivor, a renegade, with no regrets
I will never change, even when I lose my breath
Whenever you want to talk I am willing to listen
I really want to know you I am on a mission
When you are not in my presence I want to shout
I am going to miss you & that’s the truth
Reasonable doubt!

Abdul Haleem aka Desmond
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment