Shorty I understand why you do the things you do
Love is an ill game and I can feel your pain
I can tell when I look into your eyes
That you fell for too many lines
That you hear too many times
You want the fairytale life
Like Cinderella and Snow White
But instead
Brothers play with your head
Now you’re scared to put your heart back in
The game of love afraid of what may happen
Out of nowhere you are caught up again
Old feelings are being brought up again
Heart thumping
You think you might love him
Feeling him
It is your brown M&M
Chocolate through out
But you still have doubt
Afraid to trust him
Find yourself fussing
Asking him
Where he’s been
Won’t let him breath
Don’t know he wants to leave
Shorty, I definitely understand
But there is such thing as good man
And he loves you
Love is an ill game and I can feel your pain
I can tell when I look into your eyes
That you fell for too many lines
That you hear too many times
You want the fairytale life
Like Cinderella and Snow White
But instead
Brothers play with your head
Now you’re scared to put your heart back in
The game of love afraid of what may happen
Out of nowhere you are caught up again
Old feelings are being brought up again
Heart thumping
You think you might love him
Feeling him
It is your brown M&M
Chocolate through out
But you still have doubt
Afraid to trust him
Find yourself fussing
Asking him
Where he’s been
Won’t let him breath
Don’t know he wants to leave
Shorty, I definitely understand
But there is such thing as good man
And he loves you
Wakeel
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment