Yesterday was different day for me – I actually got to SMILE!
Just being around people that I haven’t been around in a while
These people seem so genuine, like they really felt my pain
Like the world I live in and the world they live in – are basically the same….
Did I tell you that I missed, both inside and out
Ever sense yesterday – that’s all I have talked about
If you were to have smiled like I smiled – you could relate
Because that expression – is not often on my face
Me smiling to you – might seem like something smile
But I smiled yesterday – because of yall
HoseaW 40
Copyright © 2010
Just being around people that I haven’t been around in a while
These people seem so genuine, like they really felt my pain
Like the world I live in and the world they live in – are basically the same….
Did I tell you that I missed, both inside and out
Ever sense yesterday – that’s all I have talked about
If you were to have smiled like I smiled – you could relate
Because that expression – is not often on my face
Me smiling to you – might seem like something smile
But I smiled yesterday – because of yall
HoseaW 40
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment