Well as you may notice I don’t really say much
But I want you to know I enjoyed your company and such
It took a lot for you to come and give us your time
You looked at us like people and not just someone who committed crime
I don’t really know you but I am happy to say
That I am glad you decided to give us the time of the day
To show that just because we’re here we are people too
I just wish in this world there were more people like you
Words can’t explain what you have inspired in me
The countless ways you have set my mind free
Thanks for your time and the things you have done
It has been a short journey but it has truly been fun
Qawiyy aka Robert W
Copyright © 2010
But I want you to know I enjoyed your company and such
It took a lot for you to come and give us your time
You looked at us like people and not just someone who committed crime
I don’t really know you but I am happy to say
That I am glad you decided to give us the time of the day
To show that just because we’re here we are people too
I just wish in this world there were more people like you
Words can’t explain what you have inspired in me
The countless ways you have set my mind free
Thanks for your time and the things you have done
It has been a short journey but it has truly been fun
Qawiyy aka Robert W
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment