When I have yelled in anger
My face turns a blazing red
I have always said something
That I would wish I hadn’t said
When I have lost my temper
I have lost all reason too
I am not proud of nothing
That I angrily do
In my anger I have never done
A good deed or its wise
But things which I know I should apologize
As I look back across my life
All of the thing that I have lost or made
It’s hard to recall anytime
When my anger ever paid
John B
Copyright © 2010
My face turns a blazing red
I have always said something
That I would wish I hadn’t said
When I have lost my temper
I have lost all reason too
I am not proud of nothing
That I angrily do
In my anger I have never done
A good deed or its wise
But things which I know I should apologize
As I look back across my life
All of the thing that I have lost or made
It’s hard to recall anytime
When my anger ever paid
John B
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment