I am Africa and Africa is me
From the structure of my anatomy
To the woolliness of my locks
Representin’
The greatness of my genealogy
Thus, I am the progenitor
Yes! I am the progenitor
The origin of man I am…
A spiritual bein’ on a human journey
Evolvin’ on the wings of hope
Helping other people elevate
I am the Medu Netcher
The ingenuity of pyramids
I am the passion
The vital force
And
The destiny of people
I am Africa and Africa is me
I’ve walked the sands of Ancient Kush
Been thru the victorious battles
With the Zulu Klan
Rode on ever elephant back while
Takin’ charge with
Hannible
“The ultimate warrior”
I am the greatest
As Muhammed Ali
I am legendary
As the Shank of Egypt
You can hear my roar
Rullin’ the animal kingdom
Yes!
I am Africa and Africa is me
See, I am the soul of every
King, Queen, Inventor
Ever philosopher who discourse astronomy
By the harmony of nature
I am ever Slave, Ever Warrior
Of the African Ancestry
A Champion I am
So I be
The embodiment
Of Africa Richest treasures
This is I
I is we
The people of African Greatness
I am Africa and Africa is me!
Sean H.B
Copyright © 2010
From the structure of my anatomy
To the woolliness of my locks
Representin’
The greatness of my genealogy
Thus, I am the progenitor
Yes! I am the progenitor
The origin of man I am…
A spiritual bein’ on a human journey
Evolvin’ on the wings of hope
Helping other people elevate
I am the Medu Netcher
The ingenuity of pyramids
I am the passion
The vital force
And
The destiny of people
I am Africa and Africa is me
I’ve walked the sands of Ancient Kush
Been thru the victorious battles
With the Zulu Klan
Rode on ever elephant back while
Takin’ charge with
Hannible
“The ultimate warrior”
I am the greatest
As Muhammed Ali
I am legendary
As the Shank of Egypt
You can hear my roar
Rullin’ the animal kingdom
Yes!
I am Africa and Africa is me
See, I am the soul of every
King, Queen, Inventor
Ever philosopher who discourse astronomy
By the harmony of nature
I am ever Slave, Ever Warrior
Of the African Ancestry
A Champion I am
So I be
The embodiment
Of Africa Richest treasures
This is I
I is we
The people of African Greatness
I am Africa and Africa is me!
Sean H.B
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment