On those days when light is overwhelming every corner of my life, my earth, my time and my mind.
Every aspect of my existence becomes clear – without despair, without fear.
I am here to be the Lord, the Governor, the God and King to bring harmony, rule and order to this thing.
The heavens and the earth; the solar system; the galaxy, the universe must submit in order to survive and prosper in it.
Eternity is mine in endless space a paradise where time and boredom has no meaning in this place.
I see all, I hear everything. I’m everywhere and I know all things; I issue a command and the angels sings.
Darrly M.G.B
Copyright © 2010
Every aspect of my existence becomes clear – without despair, without fear.
I am here to be the Lord, the Governor, the God and King to bring harmony, rule and order to this thing.
The heavens and the earth; the solar system; the galaxy, the universe must submit in order to survive and prosper in it.
Eternity is mine in endless space a paradise where time and boredom has no meaning in this place.
I see all, I hear everything. I’m everywhere and I know all things; I issue a command and the angels sings.
Darrly M.G.B
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment