What does it look like out there?
I have been gone
For so long
I know what I imagine is wrong
But my passion is strong
And all I am asking
Is for these masks
To be detached
And discarded before it becomes a fatal attraction
“the blood of my ancestors boils within my veins”
Pain from the temperature rises
With every surprise
Society designs as disguises
So,
Why is it
That my condition is not my decision?
Yet, my decision to transform my condition
Is penetrated by the incentives
Of different enmities
Friendly enemies (if there is such)
Stand my position
And open my eyes
Looking miles past the wines
And decide whether life
Is a fantasy or just fanatically real
You try dreaming between cement and steel
And feel what it like is
To bleed from a womb
That is already been healed
An immense feeling of gratitude
Fades with every soul
That you steal
And still
I allow every essential element of love
To envelop my tears
Tears that are neither fallen, nor forgotten
But rather,
The fuel used for the fire
That reside in my breath
My eyes and my chest
Do you know when was the last time
I had a fresh breath of air?
I forgot what that shit taste like.
Rap
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment