There is nothing more loving
More wonderful
Then having a sister as you
Sweet and gentle
Strengths and independence speaks
The essence of your name
A real woman characteristic
You manifest to the fullest
There is nothing more loving
More wonderful
Then having a sister as you
So do allow me
This apology
For the pain I cost you coming up
Young and wilding while
Capture to the life of the streets
Kept me out of reach
From you, still
None of the attraction replaces
The love I have for you
Still those attractions
Separated me farther
Away from you
Sean H.B
Copyright © 2010
More wonderful
Then having a sister as you
Sweet and gentle
Strengths and independence speaks
The essence of your name
A real woman characteristic
You manifest to the fullest
There is nothing more loving
More wonderful
Then having a sister as you
So do allow me
This apology
For the pain I cost you coming up
Young and wilding while
Capture to the life of the streets
Kept me out of reach
From you, still
None of the attraction replaces
The love I have for you
Still those attractions
Separated me farther
Away from you
Sean H.B
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment