Radio lights and equalizing flashes lights the room
Perhaps you can get stolen glimpses
Of mahogany toned-redden skin intangled
Like thorny sticker- brower bushes
Between sweat dampened sheets
As honey dew and lavender scented candles flicker….
As heaving chest and deep breathing subdues
She whispers “ I love you” while writing my name with her fingers in my Sweaty chest hairs
With light finger tips, I gently trace the contour of her indigenous hillside bottom
All the way down
Barely brushing her not so sweet spot behind her knees and answer
“That’s cool to love me, but be in love with the struggle“…..
Giving me flashbacks of a middle school teenage attitude
She purses up the prettiest lips
And roll those almond shape deep oak colored eyes
While repositioning herself
Further-deeper into my arm pit and rib cage
Suddenly, no longer a name in my chest hairs
But a sharp finger jabbing pain in my side
With the warm faint smell of cognac and kush
With hints of cinnamon spice exhales
Her languages suggests she didn't like my response....
Irritatingly amused, but equally annoyed at the
Rememberance and the actual attempt of her
School girl attitude
And since 80% of language is non-verbal
I deliberately cross my hands behind my head
Interlacing my fingers and uncoiled our
Legs so mines could cross
Body language accomplished....
Not even secondsafter she reads into my sign
She sinks deeper into her "around the way Homegirl"
Posture
Sucking her teeth and scowling up that seconds ago
Beautiful face
Her attemot at setting off into motion
That classical played out ghetto scene in full throttle now
Her next words are perfunctionary I know
Almost mandatory in the scene she acts out
"Boy, I hate you sometimes, you make me sick"
And snatches the once shared sheet as she rolls
Up into her emotional knot on her
Other side....
In a not to distant past
I would've given her what she wanted
And performed any characters part to the T
But nah, I am GODBODY now
That is the enactment of God's body of words and
Wisdom
And though when you 're dealing with the symboloical
Rib of man
Inflared passions thatsnatural is hard to suppress
But God is real
So I do what I does and demonstrate Godlyness
I lead.....
Taking single moments that feel like an eternity
To plot out my course of action
Spurred on by goshes of wind
That seems endless as the summer nights rain
Is ever present in our shared afrodisiac
Which seemingly arranged this love making session
The timing comes off right
Because speakers gingerly belts out the tunes and
Melody of
"Break Up to Make Up"
Followed by the words...
Silently I thank God, as I smile
Recognzing the irony and timing of this song
In my best baritoned voice
I softly sing the chorus
Not to her
And really not to me
But rather to the mood and atmosphere
It's crazy, because
Right beneath the music I hear her
And imagine tears staining the canvas I love to
Look at
Understanding perfectly well
That her scene has played its course
Now she is back to raw vulnerability of her
Honest feelings
She feels as if they are out there
By themselves on a single limb.....
I say her name
No response
I reach under her sheet and stroke her rib side
She flinches as my touch re-adjustens to her skin
Electricity
Pure estactic at that moments touch
The elasticity of manly function
Takes place as I position myself to spooning behind her
Feeling the need to just touch and grab hold
I know someone in heaven is smiling
Because the timing is right again as the song "For the Love That I Give to You"
Chimes in and almost as a whisper
She backs her warmth up against my warmth
And says "hold me"
I nestle us under the sheets and the pillows and talk
Slowly dragging my words
Between kisses at the nape of her neck
Behind her ears
It takes effort , but even at the top of her spine I reach
Her genetical need to want to know
Ask me " How come I can't lover her the way she
Loves me " and " Why can't I commit"?
She barely gets the last words out
Before she sighs "ooooh" from my palms embrace
of her nipples
I tell her "I love her more than she will ever know or understand
"But why?'
She can't complete the thought
As I can feel tht goose bumps on her skin flare up
From my hand quickly trailing down to tease the nerve endings
of her clit
"But why what"
I whisper as I slide one then two
Fingers into her Nile Valley
The touch seems to soothe her
As I can almost feel the pressure release out of
Her body as my chest is to her back
"But why can't you put me first"? She finally gets out
Knowing that she got her inquiry out
She stops massaging my leg
She now reaches between hers
To grab and sensually stroke my Afriken walking stick
I squeeze her and tell her
"Your not playing fair"
I can feel her smile while saying "what'?
Cupping her leg apart with my hand
She knows my intentions
She guides me inside her Heaven
With a slight thrust from the hip
I feel complete
Whole almost
A perfect fit
With neither of us rushing
And no intent on stopping
We both give slight gyrating grinds
I answer her
"You ask me that question because you don't understand me"
She wants to detatch her mind from her body
I can feel it
But I won't allow her
I continue
"Baby, you can't base our love or relationship off of some
Shit out there"
She trys to to speak but I cut her off
"I need you to understand I am a man with a cause,
A purpose, unfortunately I am not afforded
The luxury of time to waste just to be
Lesiure
When we first met you was attracted to my
Cause to change, to appease your desire
For quality time
The only quality time we can have together is the
Time we spend engulfed in the movement
She pleads
"But baby why"? "It's so many things I
Want to do. So many experiences we
Be missing because your not here.
I feel like you don't love me".
I told her, I said
"Baby I love you deeply but I love the
Struggle more.....
Me inside her and
She enveloping me
Neither thirsting the chase for climax
But both pleading
For the other to not under
But over-stand
With no more music in the background
The rain completely stopped
candles finally flickered out
Just me and my love
Intertwined
Enjoying each other
Not knowing how to proceed
Questioning if we should proceed
A void in time
An abscence of every other thing in mind
Just a fragment of a night spent
A piece of the conversation
Pillow Talk With A Revolutionary.....
Diata
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment