Monday, October 18, 2010

My thoughts at night

As I look at my cell wall I begin to think is this me
Is this the destiny my life has in store for me,
Is this all the pain that I can see……

We say change is great and chances are slim,
But all I see are bars at night when my lights are dim…..

The call for freedom is my fight
Because I no longer want these nightmares, I see day and night….

What is these nightmares that I speak of
Is it the sound of my toilet, is it the sound of my sink
Or is it the dream of passion that makes me think……..

My thoughts at night is a everlasting Fight and the will for me to know
Is something within my heart and still continue to grow…..

As I look at my cell wall, I begin to think its me
But I come to the conclusion it is my self denial I see…..

Man-Man
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment