When I drew you, I thought about your touch!
I thought about looking into your eyes
Hearing your voice and remembering your cry
I thought about the special things you do
The ways you made me laugh or how you would move!
Your hair, your eyes, your lips, your breast
Oh where should I begin? Oh what should I choose?
It’s like when I met you I was lost and confused
I needed someone, “I am just glad it was you!”
I believe you’re an angel, “yes this is true!”
Yes I was lonely and drinking some booze,
My life just fell apart, so how could I lose?
We had fun, danced, travelled, made love and the time just flew!
But then I made some bad decisions,
“Yes there was a few!”
My behavior landed me here in prison, “now I must give the devil his due.”
This is such a high price and yes it makes me blue
But I thank God for my life, the memories and this picture I drew!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Rob aka Kid Rock
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment