Friday, October 1, 2010

Simplicity

Oh, what a life, once you stop there, you may not be able to start back up. Caution ends – cowardice begins. Man what sights and sounds of pain lie beneath my mist…
I am in a jungle here; a wild and savage place that is even runs with souls.
To be intelligent, conscious, or virtuous is an unspeakable sin…
To dare to think differently is a lack of respect…
To speak with truth cannot be tolerated even…
So a spirit of high value is suspect
This may appear ridiculous to some but this place is lay, I know I must say..
As I fight to be free, this place – mocks me and digs its claws deeper into my very soul
So I may remain free, the oath to my spirit must be renewed. Every day!
My struggle moves more in my favor with inner clarity.
I feel life, my strength flowing into my body with simplicity.

Steven W
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment