Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"So many times"

I've swallowed my words
So many times,
So many hours have passed,
So many moments have died
But the memories
That climb thru my mind
Settle on the edge of my heart;
Away from the chaos
That pulls us apart
If my heart was an ocean
She'd be laying in the sand,
Bathing in my LUV;
Taking walks along the shore
Until she finds the perfect place to stand...
And look UP
So that the stars see
How beautiful her eyes
Embrace the reflection of the moon
Whose affection affects
Which direction the tides move.
She soothes my spirit
With a smile
Only lonliness can explain.
I am lost with that smile
I am lost with her smile
But, you can find me
Wandering thru her mind;
Hiking thru the forest
Searching for the meaning 
She lives for
Just the scent
Of her flowers
Is enough to invoke
the POETRY
that I've swallowed
So many times before...
So many times.

Rap
Copyright © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment