I am what some say THEY are not
I have faith in living
I find hopes in life
From studying the art of freedom
I've realized
That the secret lies
Somewhere where many of us
Are afraid to wander
At night...Giving
In giving everything
When nothing has ever asked
For anything
I may not be who THEY want
Or what THEY expected
So What!
Keep in mind
That THEIR expectations
Are a relection of the direction
That THEY've been headed in
For so far back
As anyone can remember.
Remember, their tongues
Have a taste for deceptive agendas..
Regardless,
I still have faith in living
I still believe that genuine beauty
Is the dawn
Painted between day and night
And diversity gives it that attraction
That stimulates love
At first sight
I am not exactly like you
Which means
That I probably will not be favored
By those of you
Who believe that
Only a few
Can achieve happiness
At it's greatest
No, I am not hating
I am just a loving person
Waiting ~
Rap
Copyright © 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment