Imagine...
Imagining my birth...
Wonder...
Wondering with open curiosity....
The what if's to it's existence...
I ponder the thought with closed eyes...
Envisioning just how did I get here...
Listening with enraptured ears to something...
In the blood through my veins that feeds...
It is moving inside of me...
This something...
That has enraged...
My insides...
To grow from the outside in...
Seeking refugee from the growing pains...
That is fueling its growth...
It's breathing slowly but surely...
Ever flowing thoughts to be...
In the womb to be set free..
I'm a butterfly...
Escaping from its cacoon...
Fighting to be greater...
Than the worm of its past lifetime...
Realizing my potential to fly...
As high as the sky...
As Shakespear once said "to be or not to be..."
That is the question...
You are what you are
In thoughts and in action...
You came a long way...
From where you were...
Look back on your struggles and smile...
Congratulations!
Lil BIG Marcus
Copyright © 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment