Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nine Messages of Love

When everything is wrong
I'm what is right
When life is dark
Look to me for light
Don't be blind
Can't you see
I move mountains that you climb
Don't fight the feeling, just let it be
I want to be by your side in your nights
Everyday.
Don't ignore the miracle, just let it be
Things happen for a reason can't you see
I believe in fate, but I'm patient, so I wait
Allah willing he's gonna send me the perfect mate
So you see – I'm the reflection of your mind
The food that you hunger for
The cold water that you drink when you dehydrate
It's the air you breath after a long day of hardship
Looking for the words to express what to say
It is the chair that you sit in the comfort in that special way
It is the mother who first sees her child when she's first born
It is explosive as an atom bomb
Stirring, arousing, it is as real as the blue sky
As fresh as the autumn night
It is like that new outfit that you like so much
It is like that new car with those fresh leather smelling seals
Its you and me by the sea
Embraced by the elements
Yeah, this shit unique

Lil BIG Marcus
Copyright © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment