Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inspiration

Long time ago, I heard inspiration came from anywhere
But then I didn't really care
As the years passed by
I found that inspiration indeed could come in any form
Like for instance
Yesterday, inspiration came in the form of you'll
In just the first day you taught me to just keep it real
And, when I write to express how i felt
It sounds crazy but it's been a number of years
Since I've been around so many positive peers
As I sit and look around the room today
I see number of people who have helped me in some way
But what was it that inspired me the most?
I would have to say it is the hearts of our hosts
Because unlike some sources who do not want to see us free
They see the ability to change in you and me
This goes out to everyone of you for you are inspiration
And for keeping me in the path towards a positive destination.

Qawiyy aka Robert W
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment