Many hours many hours
Yet time stands still
A milestone has been set
Year after year
To understand life is
To understand death
One can't be without the other
That you can bet
The circle of life will forever be felt
The gateway to creation
Is your way to help
I thank you for the comfort of your warm
Inner being
Just you and me together
Damn, what a dream
Many hours many hours
Yet time stands till
A milestone has been set
Now I'm here
To you I owe a lot
I am forever grateful
That's without a doubt
In life and death
You will always get
Your prop's
Many hours many
Yet time stands still
A milestone has been set
now you are here
You are the most
Beautiful thing
That came from God mouth
Be and it is
And here you are
Teaching a nation
To rise and never fall
Many hours many hours
Yet time stands still
A milestone has been set
Now I'm here
Thanks for given me
Life
I love you
Mama Dear
To my mother and friend: Sarah E.B
Wayne B.B
Copyright © 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment