Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dedicated

If I could literally put my life in your hands
I would give myself to you as a gift
As my vows as a token of appreciation to you
Your happiness would be my only wish……

The only tears you will shed would be tears of joy
Never of hurt nor pain.
I would attend your every need
You have my full attention with no strain….

I am your warrior- your Conan- your He-Man
Your ultimate fighter,
Your crutch-your ankle brace-your warm bed
And soft pillow when you’re tired……

I am your friend-your companion-your partner
Your dude-your significant other and spouse,
I will be the reason for your laughter-your giggles and all the many smiles
That will form your mouth……

I love you like I love life
And I hope you conceive the picture I painted.
You are stuck with me like a birth mark forever
Because I am completely dedicated……Yurs!

Hosea
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment