I can't believe I let myself slip like this
I forgot to shut and lock the window
I had opened it earlier because it was stuffy
And, I needed some fresh air.
Now look at me, I am a victim of burgurly.
Someone actually came into my house and robbed me.
I would have never thought in a million years this would happen to me
I like my house in order
Things are everywhere now
All of the place.
There goes a box of pictures of all the women I dated
They are scattered everywhere.
I had forgot about few of them, anyway.
The police aren't going to do anything
They are probobaly saying "my dumbass should have closed the window."
What's crazy is that I know who did it.
I called my mom and told her about it.
She quickly reminded me of what goes around, comes around
Suddendly, I remembed all of the houses I robbed.
I didn't know any better though
It was the cook thing to do then, all of my friends did it
I couldn't get caught being in a house and not robbing it
I really did take much,
I just has [sic] the place.
Now, I know how it feels
And, it hurts bad!
Wakeel
Copyright © 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment