It's not simple to move
An inch in my shoes
Soothed by the crude knowledge
Of the despicable truth
Few pay homage
To those who
"ROAR their LOVE for UNITY"
You and me
Are not the same
See I'm stained
By your shadow
While your eyes
Absord every movemment I'm making
Takin' into consideration
My enemies take in this information
And when confronted
And abundance of explanations
Suddenly summons
Without hesitation
So, tell me
Cuz it seems to me that you seem
To tell everyone
Everything else
That you see
And what is seen
By my enemies
Means that you've seemed
To lean on their side
Of the beam.
I bet you weighed your options
And said, "maybe I should watch him"
The problem is
I gotta problem with
Fools who watch me
And what you do not see
Is an observer merged
In the distance
Witnessing you
Watching me
And what I believe about watchers
Is your only watching
To ease freely
Thru the seams
Of our struggle
You will bleed in this struggle
I will bleed for my people
Blood will be shed...
HOTEP!
RAP
Copyright © 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment