The absense of love from my fleshly creators
Leaves a void consuming my soul.
I grasp for love...connection...a bond;
The things I see other kids enjoy.
I long to utter the words, "Mom, Dad;"
But to my mother and father,
Not to imposters!
I yearn for the love of my fleshly creators;
To be held, to be listened to, to be loved...
To know two people exist
That will do anything for me.
But those two people do not exist
I have no one...
No one willing to sacrifice it all for me.
No one listens to me or hears my cries.
I have no parents to hear my thoughts...
To know my needs...
I can only whisper the words,
"Mom, Dad"
To the created images in my mind;
But only when no one's around to hear me.
Only in my imagination
Can I talk to my fleshly creators...
Because I have no mother or father,
My father's not here,
And my mother's long gone.
Shane P
Copyright © 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment