Saturday, August 28, 2010

Three Women and a Man

Let me tell you about these 3 women and this humbled man
These people are so unique – but you might not understand…
See the came to where I live – and they brought such a light
Their over all presence had a profound effect on my life

They have so much passion – it is so vivid in their speech
Even though they didn’t share many poems – it still flow when they speak..

I am hoping I am remembered as much as I remember them
And maybe in the near future we can do this thing again

I actually learned some things – I honestly can say I have from these three beautiful women and this humbled man…

HoseaW 40
Copyright © 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hosea,
    Thank you so much for the poem...it truly touched my heart...I am pleased to show your work to the world....May God Bless and Keep you always!!

    Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete