Saturday, August 28, 2010

8 years ago


8 years ago was I a man? Or was I a boy trapped inside of a man, trying to find out how to become a man?
Why?
I was only a drug dealer, womanizer, controller, and manipulator.
I didn’t care about life
Only what life had to offer me
Was I selfish?
Yes, selfish to compromise, utilize, fantasize or even look inside
Inside of what?
Look within my soul, look within my heart – to visualize a different perspective in my life
Not giving myself a new start
Start to what?
My desires was my best friend, destruction never will end
Cars, houses, pain, this girl, that girl
Shit, how the hell shall I begin?
I met my father one time
A man he claim he was
He was not a man
A man does not leave his child for dead
Unclothe,
Unsheltered,
Mother to struggle alone
Fuck that a coward is a life I will never condone
My inner thoughts say this
My inner thoughts say that
My system was to get money and never become a rat
Money was the root to my evil
I was blind to life
Blind to a smile
I didn’t care about the youth
8 years ago I was a menace and I didn’t give a fuck about the truth

Man-Man 
Copyright © 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment