Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiration

…Inspiration

This motivation that influences me to act, even in this world of incarceration
This energy source deep within which dictates my movements from the sight of observation
Empirically proven, that someone or something can indirectly determine your destiny.

…inspiration

Which move the spirit, the soul, your inner-being to reach the heights of your aspirations which triggers the hand, And this creative process of your 3rd eye, Filled imagination
The very thing that lies on your conscience, which sparks the electricity of the creative machine

…inspiration
That which can be characterized or marked by an ambitious determination
To be moved deeply, pushed and shoced by ones actions, ideas, suggestions or directions
That which ignites and incites the adrenalin to strive, ascend and move forward

…Inspiration
What inspired me today, is what inspires me everyday, the opportunity to experience life
Through strife and adversity, I have developed a mental capacity which can't be taught at a university.

Life I love, Life I cherish, And to life I extend a common courtesy.

..Inspiration

Trigonometry
Copyright © 2010


1 comment:

  1. This is a deep young man who was brave enough to bare his soul through poetry...Trig, I am very proud of you honey!!

    Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete