Sunday, January 30, 2011

S.B

 Can you forgive me for my mistakes?
Do you believe I have what it takes?
To be the man you want me to be
Even though I'm not even free
I'm not the same person you met at a fight
I'm the person trying to make things right
I've changed from who I was in the past
No longer the one with a stone to cast
I want to show you but don't know how
That's why I'm writing this for you now.
I want this posted so you can see
What it is you mean to me
I hope this shows just how I feel
And lets you know my words are real
So in the end I hope it's clear
No matter what I'll always be here
Ready to give you all of my heart
Because all I'm asking is for a fresh start

Qawiyy aka Robert W
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment