Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glory of a Warrior

You could label me insane
I'm just another victim of mental-cide
Declared by an outright genocide
And it wouldn't be no lie
If I told you
I contemplating suicide
To free myself from the suffering I've endured
Though I'd envision
How the tears woul be torturing
The beauty of mother features
God blessed her soul
Giving me the strenght
Not to draw back the trigger
Cut my wrist
Puncture a main artery
Nor overdose from medicated pills
For only the weak could be successful with that
Fold while under attack 
While under attack
I'll strategize a blueprint
With the main of a chezz master
Manipulating the practitionerz of deception
Disguise with an poker face
Cultivated early in my growth
Was the characteristics of a warrior
Fear nothing and to die happily
Would be my honorary reward
Making it thru the struggles
Face it with guts and glory
This is the story of a warrior
Breed from the streets of Baltimore
To prison raise
A future martyr of his day
Sean H.B
Who fought the odds
Surviving the struggles
Still, I can do no wrong in her eyes
Analyzing past thoughts one would've said
I had no soul
So....I can accept a violent death
A knife thrust thru my heart
Bullters piercing my physical form, however
My contribution to improving self
Will not go in vain
Giving back to where I came
Coming from nothing
Slept with the roaches and rats
Bite by snake
Thrown to the wolves
When I was just man-child trying to survive
In this capitalistic society
That systematically dismantle family structure
So I'm a product of a broken home
Broken dreams
Three other siblings
Single mother working to jobs
No guidance of a father figure
SO I was destine to be a menace
Destine to be a prisoner recognize by a ID#
Knowing I'm more than an ID#
I am a king
Dredz alone symbolize that as a lion mane
Striving to be free...
Of living a life addicted to the fast lane....

Sean H.B
Copyright © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment